How to create a game like Candy crush

how to make a game like candy crush.And after I create this game, I will publish it in the Play Store. With some advertisements, everyone will give me a suggestion on how to make it and publish it in the Play Store with advertisements.

You need a lot knowledge about the Image Sprite Component’s, so you can drag the Images. Maybe you should start with the basic functions first before thinking about publishing and advertising.

1. You need to create a board and place sprites on it.

2. You need to check for matches of 3 or more in a row or column. If there are matches then remove them, increase the score, and replace them with new sprites. Keep doing this step over and over until there are no more matches left.

3. Let the player swap two adjacent sprites horizontally or vertically and go back to step 2.

There is a lot more to do, but if you can do the above you will be part way to making the game and some of the hard work will be done.

I have made a match 3 game and I found the above to be the most challenging aspect.

You can also google how to make match 3 games and read the articles. Most of them are for creating games using Unity etc so you will need to thoroughly understand the logic and convert it to blocks.

If I make full screen game with web viewer component by URL and publish it in play store.

then ad will show or not. and
Play console will approve or not

I don’t know, perhaps someone else can answer.

The best thing you can do is make a game using Kodular’s components, then as long as it complies with Kodular’s and Google’s policies you will definitely be able to publish it no problem and monetise it with ads and in App Purchases if you want.

Yes you can. But only if you can prove that it is your own Content and Site.
And you need to get approval from Kodular.

I think Google doesn’t approve apps which are just a webviewer. Correct me if I’m wrong.