How to create and delete dynamic card view via unique value

You can replace your Dynamic Components blocks with this (my) extension, you won’t regret :wink:

I just searched it after Mohamed_Tamer suggested me. It will really wonderful :heart: i am in love with your extension. Specially get ids one can solve my problem :star_struck:. Thanks for this awesome extension.

1 Like

I hope you can understand my logic…
Created a variable “counter”
When button 1 click:
Set counter + 1
Created card view with id = counter
Created a button with id = counter + 1
Set counter + 1

Now when button into card view click get id
Delete the button with the obtained id
Delete the card view with button id - 1

Then it would be for example if you create 3 card view with buttons and you choice button into second card view to delete. You get buton id = 4 and card view id = 4 - 1

Wow, Awesome logic.

Can you tell me why set counter + 1 needed 2nd time? Will it add one extra number?

Set counter + 1 why you start the variable from 0
EDIT: and you need increase by 2, 1 card view and 1 button

Sorry i am new and don’t know about that like from where to start. From where should i start it?

You need 2 id for each card view therefore ( 1 for card view and 1 more for button )
Counter star =0
Click button to created
Set counter + 1
counter = 1
Created card view with id = counter
card view id = 1
Created a button with id = counter + 1
counter = 2
button id = 2
Set counter + 1 to match the id

Oh yeah now i got you. This can be done. Thanks for the help. I am doing this and let here know if any other problem occurs. Btw Thanks a lot bestprintsf

I think doing bestprintsf idea in this extension will be more affective. Once again thanks yusufcihan for this incredible extension.

2 Likes

You can implement this also with the extension of @yusufcihan too

Hi, So Sorry. i tried too much with this logic but didn’t get success. Can you please create these blocks and show what logic have you made? :frowning_face:

Use this method

1 Like

I have created pubg tournament contest with dynamic extension thanks yusufcihan

1 Like

Try this…

1 Like

I think you can create a card view and a button with the same id.correct me if i’m wrong :slightly_smiling_face:

Not, check the block…
Cardview = odd number = counter
Button = even number = counter + 1

kumar1334sumit , bestprintsf Thank you so much both of you. Both of your logics are indeed great and works well. Thank you very much :heart:. But still can we do anything with dynamic button that when particular dynamic button press for that particular dynamic card view only that dynamic card view and button will be deleted ( if user has created 15 card view then when user click on 8th card view then only particular 8th one dynamic card view will be deleted. ) Not only limited to last dynamic card view. Once again if it is not possible then I Don’t care of that. Both of your logics works very well and indeed help me into understanding how to work with unique ids in dynamic components. Thank you so much for both of your help with blocks. :clap:

What u wants tell clearly I will try my 100%

I wanted to add one dynamic text box and one dynamic button. Whatever text user enter in dynamic textbox that text will be set to that dynamic button and when user click on Button1 ( For adding another dynamic cardview same like your blocks for pubg tournament ) but into that newly created dynamic card view both dynamic components ( button and text box ) should be different from previous one. Currently no matter how many dynamic card view i created all textbox text and button set to the first one which i were created at the first time. In short [ ALL CARDVIEW , TEXTBOX AND BUTTON’s PROPERTIES SET TO THE FIRST ONE. That I don’t want. I wanted to set all properties of dynamic button and dynamic text box to be separate fron pervious one ]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.