How to create wallet history?

hello guys, i want to add wallet history in my app how can i add ? can anyone please tell me steps?

1 Like

seems like u r on earning app. if so please cancel that project. if not you can use storage component like tiny Db or firebase db to store and retrieve data

3 Likes

please can you tell me steps?
and yes its earning app but not ad click bro its reward video ads. its fine or not?

Its always fine with single ad. keep focusing on your project and which storage component you refer to use?

firebase beacuse its safe.

here’s some basic blocks

1 Like

its possible with time? and thanks

1 Like

what do you mean

1 Like

see this image

Like this with date and time

3 Likes
  1. let firebase store value with specific tag . example “transaction id”. and you change the value to show that the request is pending or success. and just get the value.

2. get current time to show when the transaction request has been sent.

sorry for bad explain

2 Likes

got it thanks[quote=“David, post:10, topic:7766, full:true”]

1. let firebase store value with specific tag . example “transaction id”. and you change the value to show that the request is pending or success.

2. get current time zone to show when the transaction request has been sent.

sorry for bad explain
[/quote]

got it thanks

1 Like

Hey, can you help me to give screenshot of blocks

please help me with some example blocks

@Nik will you help him?

ya i will but give me some time

1 Like

thanks @Nik for thinking about my problems…I hope you try best for me. thanks again…

1 Like

Hello nick 3 day passed !

1 Like

Sorry For Delay But I Am Working On It.

i Stuck at Transaction id, i created transaction id and saved to firebase like below blocks,

Now The Problem Is How Can I Get Data With Same Transaction Id ? I tried But I Stuck on below blocks,

help me

1 Like

use another database to store the random id and tag with his/her no. or something like that and get the transaction id?