How to effectively translate your app

thanks for your answer,
and sorry for my my bad description.

first question is solved, it was my fault…

second question, i´ll try to describe it better,
for “labels” and “text boxes” i find a “set block” linkage with a selecting list of all available texts to assign them to a string for translation :grinning:
Auswahl
but since now for “Notifier text” i couldn´t find a “set block” with my notifier messages.
How can i add my 3 different messages to my blocks?
notifier

Sorry guys I’m unable to make this work, I’ve done the same and I get the message “There was a problem to get the string ‘String1’. Make sure on your side is all correct.”
Can anyone help me please ?

Are you testing on Companion?

yes with companion…
If it’s not the good way, please tell me how to test.
I use FileTools extension

If not with companion then last way is with apk :joy:

Well, we’ve already talked about it

Did you try to install the application on the device and test?

It’s ok, I succeed to make it work. Actually I haven’t seen the hidden picture in the “Blocks” container in the above post :confused:

Thanks again :grinning:

1 Like

How? ,…

i checked whole site, where is link to extension?

If you searched it you would have found it. Scroll to the end of the page App Inventor Extensions: File | Pura Vida Apps

2 Likes

how to “put the translation files into the application”

You need to add them to assets

It looks like your idea works on the phenomena of word to word translation creation. Is this true?

I use data from airtable, so i dont think if this method will be effective for me.

What data?

Some paragraphs

If this is data that is aimed at a particular language then you can create several such paragraphs for each language and then get the paragraph to the user’s language

My app is about job details, they keep coming and keep expiring. Do you think, few paragraphs will make app fully translate?

thanks you so much!! excellent tutorial!

1 Like

i have a question, i have a dynamics cards view list, how can i use this metod to translate that? thanks

Try something like this

2 Likes