How to get a text from Web Component

Hello Friends :smiley:…,
How are you :wink:

I have a question about web component… :roll_eyes:
So, Please help me :relaxed::heart_eyes:

First I’m saying a sorry for my bad English :grin::sob::pensive:

I want to know “How to take a text from api as :point_down::point_down::point_down:

{“id”:1189792723,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“type”:“private”},“date”:1605770453,“text”:“Ok”}},{“update_id”:719162969,
“message”:{“message_id”:201,“from”:{“id”:1189792723,“is_bot”:false,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“language_code”:“en”},“chat”:{“id”:1189792723,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“type”:“private”},“date”:1605770549,“text”:“Lol”}},{“update_id”:719162970,
“message”:{“message_id”:202,“from”:{“id”:1189792723,“is_bot”:false,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“language_code”:“en”},“chat”:{“id”:1189792723,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“type”:“private”},“date”:1605770890,“text”:“Oo”}},{“update_id”:719162971,
“message”:{“message_id”:203,“from”:{“id”:1189792723,“is_bot”:false,“first_name”:“Mazin”,“last_name”:“Manjeri”,“username”:“Mazin_Manjeri”,“language_code”:“en”},“chat”:

As this :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:…,
There, showing 3 “message_id”:x x x… So, I want to get lastest id… :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

So my dear Friends :relaxed:…, I think you understand my English, else, Please say below :slight_smile:

Can you show your block’s of API and tell which API is it

So if you tell me I can help you becoz I done this

I’m using Telegram Bot API for getting updates :slight_smile:
And I’m using web component to control it…

Blocks :-

call “web_1” get

when “web_1” got text,
Do

After you got text use JSON tool extension to get value of particular string you want. You will get the value of “message_id”

JSON Tool Extension ?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I want to get only lastest id :roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

Yes if you want link for JSON tool extension wait 5 for minutes I will give you (if you want)

API return JSON text ok use of JSON tool extension you get the value of string

But, I think no need of an external extension :thinking:
In web Component, Already had a block that helps to decode json texts …:slight_smile:

“Usage of extension make works easy for us”

If you want to go for complex way then go

:slightly_smiling_face: Okay :ok_hand:

Did you try :

2 Likes

He don’t want to use extension and btw thanks for your help when I ask in community get data from YouTube API only you help me a lot. @Rogerio_Rios

1 Like
1 Like

Okay, Thanks…

Then,how can I get lastest only ?

How …?
Is it possible ?

Have you read and researched what I posted?
After reading and understanding how it works, you should make your blocks and test them.
The last stage is: if you can’t, come and post in the community.

Okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read this :