How to get google form alert notification?

pessoal tenho uma duvida de novata, estou tentando usar a planilha como banco de dados e o formulario google(onde ele carrega esses dados pra planilha) sem app scrip, mas preciso de uma notifcação de alerta de confirmação de que esses dados foram recebidos no google formulario e planilha, pensei em usar o link do formulario que confirma as resposta como na imagem de exemplo mas acabou que não dando certo do modo simples, se alguem puder me ajudar nesta questão, agradeço!

Translation added by Mod
guys I have a newbie question, I’m trying to use the spreadsheet as a database and the google form (where it loads this data to the spreadsheet) without scrip app, but I need a confirmation alert notification that this data was received on google form and spreadsheet, I thought of using the form link that confirms the answer as in the example image but it ended up not working out in the simple way, if anyone can help me with this question, I’d appreciate it!

Welcome to community. Official language is English so next time please follow community’s rules

1 Like

I think, use one signal notification.

When user press the submit button to send data, just call the notification and in the fileds use the user name , date and time. So whenever he submits you will get notification with username, timer of submission

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.