How to get new Libraries for IDE

Hello,

I cannto find what the process is to request new libraries to be added to the IDE.

Specifically I am looking for these. There are a few classes in each I am using for an on device facedetect extension. This is my first java, and extension, so Please forgive me if I have asked something silly.

com.google.android.gms.common
com.google.android.gms.vision

Cheers

@Kodular . Any thoughts on this please?

Have you tried to import them?

Mika,

This is a longer term strategy issue. You have limited libraries and if I want to leverage the IDE I need to add more. Especially for custom API’s etc. Yet you ask a question that implies stupidity or ridicule.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. There is a list of libraries, and I need a couple not in the list.

Mika, tell me please where I am going wrong, and why it is so improper to ask this question.

2 Likes

I asked you too a simple question if you have already tried to import the needed library with the lines:
import com.google.android.gms.vision.BlaBlaBla

?

And the only way to use new librarys (which are not available) is to write us a message, with the jar/aar file and we can try to import it.

Importing custom libraries is going to be added into Premium Plan

1 Like

Diego,

Mika said

and you are saying it is part of the Premium Plan. Will you be allowing personal request imports as @Mika said until the premium plan is ready?

It’s like this:

On premium plan you can import libs by yourself.

Current:
If a user really needs some libs, then you can send them us and then we can add same maybe for all.

1 Like

Danke/Merci/Gracias/Thank You.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.