How to get pdf attachment from Airtable

Then it should be in airtable developer documentation. Check there.

1 Like

Thankyou @vknow360.
If any possibilities ? In our kodular app i need to pdf formate view from Airtable data base. Its like pdf file. Not like url link.

Can I ask why you are prefering attachment over URL?

1 Like

is the attachement in series in airtable

1 Like

you can easly get pdf file using airtable:

steps:-
1 get the column in which all the pdf files are stored.
2 in when got column event set a label to response content.
3 now you will get a list in which there will be a link to your pdf.
4 use select list item to get the pdf link and then you can set that pdf link to webviwer and you will directly see your pdf.

if you dont understand then post the image of reponse content i will help ya

As I have learned and saw in Taifun’s tutorial you can not open PDF file directly in web viewer.
And @tech_techhuman this is for you only if @manishthetechguy method works:

@vknow360 Prefering attachment over URL? Because of i need to upload Google drive first, then only share link enter to Airtable.

i didn’t understand what to do u want to say?

My previous post:

Use directly rest API using web components

1 Like

no need of rest api. airtable component will work as a rest api and you will get the response in json list in which you need to get the value of url.

1 Like

Did you tried what @manishthetechguy said?
I think this should work.

1 Like

Airtable component doesn’t work for attachment… you can get attachment URL… from aitable components

1 Like

and i am getting images from airtable as attachments in projects and it is working fine,

1 Like

Well good then
There are many posts that it doesn’t support

1 Like

First upload to Google Drive and then paste the URL link to Airtable. This requires twice the data entry. So it is easier to upload PDF File directly on Airtable. Unable to get PDF file information uploaded to Airtable.
Thank you for your advice, instructions.

1 Like

in my case i am getting images but you can get pdf and any other attachements

1 Like

Thankyou Sir I will check with JSON

My thanks for your suggestions. But I couldn’t finish it myself. So I did it from Google Drive URL Connection. Technically you are an expert. If possible, please state the solution.
Thankyou