How to get total price from list using textbox

Hello guys im new in kodular and i need your help building this calculation list app

I want to get total amount from list when a user enters a price i want to calculate all list and get total sum and i want the user to be able to delete items on the list

Can you also please provide aia file if possible as im completly new to kodular

Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

Start with the tutorials

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Here is my block

listCalculator.aia (3.2 KB)

And here is my aia file
Can anyone help me?

Thanks

try like

Hello this doesn’t work it throws an error and crash what else should i try?

Please anyone?

Connect to companion, right click and select “Do it” on the block that shows error and you’ll find it.

Try like this

blocks - 2023-12-22T072206.775

Thank you so much this solution works <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.