How to Load Huge Amount Of Data widout lag/hang/stuck

Effect on App size… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your method works until the process doesn’t crash the app.
So I gave the challenge.

Not more then some Kbs !

3 Likes

You are totally wrong. Use of extension doesn’t increase app size.

Extension is nothing but a few lines of code which size ranges in few kbs, and also after compilation of apk it doesn’t increase app size.

If you are thinking that Kodular inbuilt components are efficient than extension then you would like to know that, Every Kodular inbuilt component is nothing but individual extension itself.

If any extension uses 3rd party libraries or SDK which has large size then only it will affect the app size equal to the extension size.

6 Likes

Simple Delay extension hangs the app (for a specified time).
It will not hang when used with async procedures extension.
If your method is asynchronous, then Simple Delay will not hang the app.

1 Like

Some extensions are in mbs… So what i can do?

Extension size over 2mbs

See this…

I think you are not in state of agreeing to disagree, and just want to prove your side without understanding the other side. So it makes no sense in discussing further.

5 Likes

@themaayur
@The_K_Studio
@sonumohammad333
You are my seniors i respect
Its not about agree or disagree or fight, or prove etc… If i am not on right way so
what did i wrong? what is my fault?. Everything is working fine as expect…

1 Like

Is your phone memory full? :face_with_monocle:

:+1:

1 Like

Let’s stop this now.
As I said ask this on StackOverflow.
Post this topic’s link in the question.
Also, note that we did a debate in a friendly way. No personal issues.

2 Likes

I am younger than you brotherr (by seeing your profile pic)

1 Like

Experience does not require age… I am talking about experiece not age diffrence…

3 Likes

Everyone trying to prove me as wrong but i want to know
if am wrong then
what did i wrong? Then
What is my fault?
Everything,Logic is working fine as expect which is the main point
Question is that…
Its helpful or not
Its working or not

Asynchronous means running in the background which will not affect the UI experience.
You are running synchronously with intervals.
This method works until the process doesn’t crash.
So this method will not work with the .aia I provided.
This will not happen with real asynchronous task.
It will run in the background until the process finishes.
This will not affect UI even in low-end mobiles, but effects on time of processing depending on device performance.

I, seriously, am confused between sync-async task/process. So not commenting about that.

But for this :point_down:

If you have coded something wrongly and it may be somehow working for now as expected. But if it breaks in future it’s very hard to rectify that error and you may need to start all over again by re-thinking the logic.

On the other part if you have coded perfectly, by understanding all the concept well, then even if any error comes in future, it will require only few small changes I guess and you will be all up again.

So this isn’t the main point. The main point is coding with correct logic and understanding to better avoid any irreversible errors in future

2 Likes

If we can do it now, we can do it in the future.
I think it depends on the needs.
The requirements are appropriate for now and the needs may change in the future … If there is a change, Definaty we will able to change the needs like the needs of the future.

What type of effect?

True that it is working, we are just proving it is not asynchronous. It is just loading synchronously but but run separatly Still as we have all said, this is a good work.

1 Like

But my point is that…
If it’s not assynochronious , then it’s neither synchronous .
Because it does not follow the synchronization features.
According to searchers , if we put function on synchronization … then our system will be busy doing its function.
And we can’t do anything till the function is not done by system…
For example …
if we apply a 700 MB file to upload via synchronization … then our mouse pointer will be hang, our screen will be hang, the system is busy to uploading the file and we will have to wait until 700 MB is completed…

If our file will take 50 seconds to upload then at last 50 second it will upload our file…
And for 49 seconds our system hangs we can’t do anything for 49 seconds…

1 Like