How to load next list or values automatically?

How to load next list or next values of that list when user arrives at a particular value?
For example on initialize I load a list with 20 values. Now when user arrived at the value number 15, next 20 values should load automatically and add in that list.
Can we do this? is there any way or trick to do this?
I know I can just put a button below the list which will load next values, but I want to do that automatically.

1 Like

it depends if list view contains any option like that, and also search community before asking you may find your solution.

You can use deephost recycleview extention. To do like that

but that extension have lots of issues and we cannot change design in that extension also
So I was making one for me without use of any extension

2 Likes

yes I searched the community first and found nothing related to it

1 Like

that needs a lot of home work( like good knowledge of lot components and things)

I am able to load next 20 values in the same list but only when user press a button. I also made by own design (of the list), just need that automatic part

1 Like

which list view you are using?

I am using custom design list view extension by Deep host

1 Like

currently i havent seen anything which detect where you are on screen, like on bottom of list or something, so without extension you cant make. lets see if someone knows anything.

1 Like

Here was an solution by creator24. But that was paid. You can search on youtube for creator24. I didn’t promote anyone. Trying to give solution.

after downloading his aia, I found that there was after all an extension which tells us if we reached at the end of list = vertical scroll handler

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.