How to log into the webview via Google or Facebook, for example, by using Firebase Authentication?

I use the Web View application and the site included in it, through which I can enter through Google and Facebook
I want to fetch the Google accounts used on the phone to be registered with one of them, for example
As in the screenshot

Note that I use the CustomWebView extension

This type of Account picker is not supported for website. You have to use simple google signin to pick the Google account.

How do I use simple google sign in to pick the Google account.

I mean this one.

You can’t get the dialog as you shown in the website this is only for application not for website

Well, I get what you mean
But
Is it possible to make a connection between the application and the CustomWebView after getting a dialog and logging in
I also found this but I also don’t know how

I don’t think so in this case.

Google Account Picker

1 Like

Well how does it work
How can link with CustomWebView
Is there a screenshot of the blocks, for example?

First authentication let over, once it is successful you can set web view to open.

Well, but
Sorry, can you add
shot for blocks
More explanation

For authentication do as usual blocks .

When the authentication was successful,
Set custom web URL to open the url

1 Like

This is not possible.

2 Likes

OK
I will try this
Thank you very much

Google Account Picker

Well my friend I did it
Now I can choose a Google account, and after authentication I can also specify a CustomWebView to open the email address
But this has nothing to do with my registration
I am working on a webview application for a website and it contains a Google registration button
After authentication, I want to transfer this information to my site so that the customer can register on my site using a Google account on a mobile phone

Well my friend I did it
Now I can choose a Google account, and after authentication I can also specify a CustomWebView to open the email address
But this has nothing to do with my registration
I am working on a webview application for a website and it contains a Google registration button
After authentication, I want to transfer this information to my site so that the customer can register on my site using a Google account on a mobile phone