How to make a list of images as a grid

Is it look like ?

DynamicGridView.apk (5.4 MB)

DynaGridView(2).aia (30.6 KB)

I saw your excel file but there items are not arranged in reabble/proper wayā€¦ you will get error upon clicking any itemsā€¦ make use of this methodā€¦ you no need to upload the images into gdriveā€¦ you can take the link directly from the site and use it in excel as how i triedā€¦

Is this what you looking alike? test and let me know

I want to add some of my own pictures, so I use Drive
Some images do not need information, I leave the box blank

oh , ok ok thenā€¦ Did you see my gsheet? Just create info like this and your app will give correct valuesā€¦ Use this aiaā€¦ you will succeedā€¦

update your content in gsheet like my sheet. i have added 29 images only so i added the number 29. you can change that too

2 Likes

Hello
Iā€™m having this problem:
infomation.aia (4.1 KB)
my file works on button 1 , but button 2 3 4 doesnā€™t work.

Can you help me please?

actually what you are trying to get? you want each value in the label? Is all the links are differe or same?

i got it waitā€¦

It worked on button1, but button2 is fault

infomation.aia (4.8 KB)
Try this, I am unable to test it as companion not connecting

Button 5 and 6 didnā€™t add Iā€™d, pls make a note

Let me try your file

Thank you so much!
I see that your way is great.

1 Like

You can use this method also, with even more simple blocksā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m also thinking of making a common way for button clicks

1 Like

then you can use the above method , if needed you can add modifications without changing the pattern :relieved:

I canā€™t find ā€œWHen any button Clickā€ , I type in the search bar and I get " When any button Touch up"

Right click on Button1.Click(any button that you have) block then press Make Generic and you will get itā€‹:wink:. Or you can expand the Any Component item menu you will get there these blocks.

1 Like

1 Like

oh i saw it already, thank you so much!

2 Likes

I did it your way. but it was faulty
infomationsuaxx.aia (27.9 KB)

1lo

The problem is with the URLā€¦ pls remove the WHERE A= ā€™ dialogueā€¦ it should end with select C,D,E,F

1 Like