How to make a swipe down to uncover like this one too

it’s already compatible.But only for the edges of the card, idk now even why that happen :man_facepalming: Because i don’t know how the card view is programmed.What’ve only noticed that this only happens on the places that card views aren’t clickable (edges) .:nerd_face:

There is two ways, enable UseRoundCorners property, or use this extension ( it works for arrangements as well, just download the right extension because there is two)

1 Like

For me this not an option because my app is almost ready with card views and now I cannot take risk to replace them all with arrangement :slightly_frowning_face:

I need to find other solution

1 Like

I’m trying my best to find a solution for this issue.:+1:

1 Like

the roundcorner properties doesn’t let me control the radius and the extension you shared has a variation for arrangement but it doesn’t work

I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS HELPFUL OR NOT

i tried putting the card inside the arrangement then control the arrangement with your drag extension and the behavior didn’t change the arrangement still needed to be dragged from the edges of the card.which does not seem right since the whole thing is the arrangement. this may suggest that kodular cards are surrounded by arrangements already and you can drag them from the areas where the arrangement doesn’t contain the card

1 Like

It is possible to archive exactly what u wnt u can archive. with my extension (paid)