How to make an app download something?

Hi!I own a music store cuz I’m an artist and I need help for an app.
The title may sound silly,but it isn’t.I have a download system on my website that do this:
1.Checks the user to see that he/she owns the specific song in them library
2.Download the track wich is WAV in a silent mode that doesn’t redirect the user to the track link,just download the track from the link stored in the database.
Bellow is a video showing my php code and the sql table:

The above picture is censored because I don’t want people downloading free stuff and my intension isn’t to promote my website and just receiving some help about my issue.I’ve tried to give permission,but that gives everytime I’m entering the app this error even if I give permission to the app:

I want to put in mind that yes I’ve put the webview and also here is my block:

Any help,please?

Try the custom webviewer extension

See here about how to ask for permissions

Taifun.

2 Likes

I don’t have the premium to implement extensions,so your answer is useless to me.I don’t want to put money for one app that may not be worth the price of 3.50 usd monthy subscription.So do you have other solution?

you can use up to 5 extensions for free.

Use the web component

Taifun

I have it I just said from beginning.Why you didn’t read my whole problem?

Are you saying, you are using the web component to download something but it does not work? I can’t see you saying that in your first post…

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun