How to make automatic sms and location sending app

Hello Koders

I want to make a android app for my science project. It will be focused on women safety.
The app will automatically share user location and a warning sms to some pre entered mobile numbers.

Can anyone help me with this? Or any aia for this project?

Thanks in advance

What have you done so far?

Hey there!
I haven’t done anything yet. I can only make the front end design. But i don’t know which block i have have to use in the app.Can you please help me with this?

the first step would be to do the tutorials to learn the basics

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

The second step would be to search the community to get some inspiration

Taifun