How to Make Call log app

@devxlabs what do you think, could you share me the image of block that work for you to ask permission.

It will never work with the extension above as it’s not adding permission to manifest file…

Added permission to above extension com.devxlabs.Caller.v1.aix (13.5 KB)

callLOgs.aia (15.8 KB)

P.s. since companion doesn’t have permission in manifest file it works only as apk

1 Like

O that’s mean you have decompile extension and then added permissions to manifest

Nopp, just added permission to your aix file

1 Like

Ok i have just started working on this extension but i have a lot of other works so i just added logs blocks and now again started working my aim is to make it complete call logs and contacts extension like mobile phones have call app

Great, just make sure to include permissions as well. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion i’ll publish it soon

1 Like

@Boban @Taifun @devxlabs
Also try to list contact name, Phone number, call date, duration, call status(outgoing, incoming, missed call) separately and allow us to Add new contact, edit and remove old contact, listing messages content, date, deliver state under each contact…and any other unmentioned points those are necessary.

Try one of these extensions

Taken from the extensions directory https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Taifun

1 Like

@Taifun :pray: :pray: :pray: thanks for suggestions.

Blockquote
Also try to list contact name, Phone number, call date, duration, call status(outgoing, incoming, missed call) separately and allow us to Add new contact, remove old contact, listing messages content, date, deliver state under each contact…and any other unmentioned points those are necessary.

but the above parameters are really important for me, and when they are combined with contact extension it will be more important.

Noted thanks for suggestions

1 Like

pluse…please add contact extracting function, add new contact, remove and edit old contact, block contact…

uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.CALL_PHONE”
and add this to allow Runtime permission for call phone in Android