How to reduce the number of stock items and display detailed transaction history

I have a problem in making a cashier application where I cannot reduce the number of available stock items and the transaction history is not detailed, can anyone find a solution? if necessary I will send the aia file

You can your query even more better way of understanding by everyone. Now your query and the meaning only know upto you. We need screenshots, your blocks, db starture lot lot inorder to help you better

1 Like

Do I need to just send the aia file to make it clearer? and I also want to fix when deleting files from the basket all similar items are deleted too… for more details if necessary I will send the aia file

Ok proceed

this is the aia file
Cashier.aia (688.0 KB)

if you think something is missing, what can you help to add, and if you want to add some features, please

How? i need it soon last tuesday

how? Can it?

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you …
You probably will get more feedback then…

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

To download the aia file, upload it to Kodular, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc… this takes time, and most people will not do that…
Thank you.

Taifun

1 Like

oh, okay, thanks for telling me

here I have a problem where I don’t understand and can’t reduce the number of stock items that I added, even though all the items have been sold out but none of the stock items have decreased and can still be purchased, this is the block I’m using… is there anyone who can? help me?

and this is the block that I use on the transaction screen
blocks (1)