How to remove column name while retrieving data

the result which will be returned from the MySQL database is a table in csv format
usually you convert that table into a list of lists using the list from csv table block
and now if you want to remove the header row, just use the remove list item block together with index 1

Taifun

@Taifun
See I have a table in MySQL

When I am calling this data see my blocks:-

In list which I have called is showing on top of my result as like.

I don’t wants to show this.
Please suggest me method to remove this.
Thanks

Can you show related blocks?

@vknow360

These are only blocks for this.

Use this block in Got_All_Columns event before setting lable text to values:

But @vknow360 I am not using global variable in it

He is only defining process.
In global variable use what you get from mysql.

@ShaikhSajidAli I am calling all columns so what to place in global variable? Please help me

What you get in all columns.
From which list you are working use that list after getting data

Can you please share me blocks for this.

Hi @Sanvi
Sorry but you are not trying to solve your problem yourself.
I know you have joined commuity (perhaps Kodular also) 2 days ago so everything is new to you.And this is the best time to learn from yourslef by trial and error method.
Most of the best Developers have replied on this topic giving you a lot of hints to solve your problem but I think you are interested in solving problems and want ready made blocks which you can copy-paste in creator.
So I admit that I am unable to help you and this ‘guilt’ forces me to do this:

I am sorry si.r

see again my last answer assuming, you are trying to get several columns

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

U can remove coloumn names by running a query but don’t use extension for mysql use PHP scripts which allows u to run queries and then use this query to remove column names

– without column headings
select column_name ‘’
from Table;

Try this query and it will work​:+1:

1 Like