How to right-align horizontal arrangement with scroll?

Hello,
I want to have a horizontal arrangement on the top of the screen that has to start from the right, so the user can scroll to the left. The option for that [ Right : 2 ] is grayed out and disabled for some reason. I need to find a way to do this as this is important for my app.

I have searched everywhere online and couldn’t find a thing. I hope someone will be able to help.

Thank You

First I guess you are talking about horizontal scroll arrangement.
If so then,

This :point_up: is obvious and is not a bug or an issue.

Though if you want :point_down:

then you can use extensions like ColinTree’s
Scroll Arrangement Handler and it’s methods like ScrollRightEnd on screen initialise to forcefully set the scroll to right, so that users will able to scroll left if needed

One another similar extension is ScrollHandler. Here I think you can use the HFull Scroll method to achieve the similar thing as described above.

Note:- I have not used above extensions for achieving something like this, though you can try and let us know the result

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help, it is much appreciated.
I tried using this extension upon your suggestion, but couldn’t figure out how to use it.
I have a horizontal scroll arrangement with the name SelectionBar
What exact command will I need to use to make this horizontal arrangement start at the right so the user scrolls to the left ?

Thanks in advance.