September 18, 2022, 5:54am
I’m trying to export some data to an excel sheet and managed to figure out how to format .csv files
this is the format I landed on and it works fine for my use:
the problem is I’m trying to use Arabic names and when I open the .csv file they appear as some random unsupported characters like “Ø·ÙØ§Ù ÙØÙØ¯” after searching the internet I figured it’s something to do with encoding but how can I fix it?
September 18, 2022, 10:32am
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
September 18, 2022, 1:05pm
Please prepare a small test project
as small as possible and add it into this thread, so someone can check…
see, there is no such error even though in this big number of lists… already tried by
@Boban in this How can i load big data(12600rows) from csv file using kodular dynamic without lag or freeze - #67 by Boban if possible have a look at this
September 19, 2022, 1:59am
I’m not loading from I’m exporting text data as .csv and if I use arabic characters they can’t be read by the system because the file doesn’t have the needed encoding
September 19, 2022, 4:02am
save_as_csv.aia (35.3 KB)
September 19, 2022, 4:49am
just found a the solution
So this query is not releated to kodular but it is excel and its format related
September 19, 2022, 5:09am
Apparently yes but I couldn’t have know without looking as I’m Still-learning also
October 19, 2022, 5:10am
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.