How to save users login details on the app

Good day everyone, Please im building an app for my website, and users always need to type in there login details (Password and username) when ever they want to make use of it.
Now i wouldnt want them to type in there password and username every single time they want to login into they account, its a bit hectic.

i would want they details to be saved on their first login so they can just gain access immediately they open the app, i would appreciate all help in any way, thank you

Use tinydb

It depends on what method you use for the accounts, I leave you some examples

2022-09-30_155551

1 Like

im seeing firebase in one of the blocks, do i need it? would love something tha can work locally

Please help me out, i dont know jack shlt on how to use tinydb, i have been seeing comments on it, but none addressed the problem, atleast for a specific problem like mine

Please can you provide some blocks i can use? im sorry if im asking too much

I just gave you an example of the use of tinyDB, I think it explains itself

You can read the documentation on how to use TinyDB and study the blocks another person has helpfully provided a few posts up.

Oh thank you, i missed that, i thought it was for firebase only

Okay i will do that too, thanks for your contribution, i appreciate it

Hello, right now im working and trying to recreate the block in this picture but i cant find some components.

Opera Snapshot_2022-09-30_233331_kodular-community.s3.dualstack.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com

i cant find the “TextBox_user_email” component in any of the components section, is there something am missing ?

That’s just a text box that has been renamed.

im getting this error message, i dont know what i did wrong. i did as i saw in that first image

It looks like you don’t understand the basics of how to use Kodular. You should read the documentation and do tutorials for App Inventor 2 then come back to Kodular.

i know how to get around my way with the basics really, but this my first time of using Tinydb, i have read the tinydb documentation, but i havent seen a clear instruction on how to implement it.

Now i dont even know if i need the 3 block groups for it to work, or maybe @Gaston was giving me a list of examples to use, i really dont know.

id appreciate it if you show me how to do it, maybe a tutorial or something that is concise and straightforward

all blocks can work only inside events, like Screen.Initialize or Button.Click or procedures

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the [Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor](h

App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps)

Taifun