How to send direct sms with location to WhatsApp?

I want to send direct WhatsApp message with location
Can you help meee

which mean?

However you have to go to whatsapp to send text msg. without visiting it , so it, it is not possible to send

Yes,i have a button which will send sms and location link by going to Whatsapp,but it has to be already written in text box of Whatsapp.
I mean,when i click the button in my app,it will go to whatsapp and i wont need to text my message and send location,it will already be in text box of Whatsapp,i will just need to click the SEND button in Whatsapp without typing it

Use map component or location sensor component to get location and use this extension to send the message in whatsapp

No more explanations are need to explain further how to use this extension…

If you fail to get location from the above component, then use LocationIQ to get location of the user

I did this,but only text message is sent,but without location,how can i fix it :frowning:

Use if else condition…

If location sensor is not empty
Then use the logic else set clock to timer and check whether it get data or not.

In clock timer
If it gets text then use the above logic to send sms also stop the clock
Else again click to timer

ahh thanks so much :grinning:
can you show it by blocks?Im not sure if i did it right

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Снимок экрана (6)
i know its wrong,but here it is
thanks for answer!

To get the current location, use the location sensor from the sensor drawer

Taifun