How to send extra value to activity starter in given format

how to convert following set of code in block form
intent.putExtra(“aspectX”, 1);
intent.putExtra(“aspectY”, 1);
intent.putExtra(“outputX”, 100);
intent.putExtra(“outputY”, 100);
i have tried many thing using join block make a list block but it is not working kindly help how to implement this code in block form
blocks (20)
blocks (21)

If it’s to crop images, I use it like this:

this thing is also not working can you share the aia

It works.
You have to differentiate between cropping an image from the gallery and cropping an image from the camera.
What do you want to do? Crop an image from the gallery? Or crop an image from the camera?
Because the file path changes.

want to crop the image from gallery

Here’s an aia file with both forms.
The first button crops the image from the camera.
The second crops the image from the gallery.

Note:
I’m seeing lately that people are asking for aia files without understanding what is being done. That’s not a good way to learn. You have to try it yourself and not expect to get everything done.

Test.aia (137.9 KB)

2 Likes

I am able to do this thing which u have done in the aia i want to crop an image with a fixed aspect ratio…use this aia i have used an image cropping extension the extension crops the image with a fixed aspect ratio of 1:1 and the extension also use activity starter to crop the image and i want to crop image with different fixed aspect ratio like 3:4, 4:3, 2:1
Test (1).aia (145.2 KB)

i’ve done some testing but i couldn’t get it.
Maybe you can try this Taifun method

https://puravidaapps.com/image.php

1 Like

I have developed the extension for cropping the image with different aspect ratio…

1 Like

Congratulations! There are many people who have the same problem. They can crop with Activity Starter but fail to customize the aspect ratio. You can share it or sell it.Surely there will be people interested in it

1 Like

please share the extension.