How to set data got from airtable row to different labels

i have data in airtable as shown in below picture , i want to get that data and show it in different labels
airtable_row_to_label_1.aia (1.9 KB)

Try like this…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that later you won’t have only one row in airtable, so instead of using get row either learn to work with get all rows and use dictionary blocks to get data from json response or learn to use get column

1 Like

Regarding airtable I hope you have raised multiple queries, so without hesitation you can refer the airtable guide or search in the forum… All the Best

If you are working with same airtable, we are suggesting you to use get all rows method. And split the column into list wise then start to take values from it. Very simple work.

No need to use get row by number or colum by name. Instead you can use select list item list simply …

1 Like

actually the thing is i dont have much knowledge in developing apps , first i developed a app , but i got some problems in loading the app when i started working on problem of the app is getting to load , slowly i learned many things like excel sheet , airtable , image storage methods ,
now i came to know which method i have to use in my app , where to store data , methods that get data very fast in app.

1 Like

There are Multiple methods are there to store the data in database like, gsheet(unlimited),airtable (free till 1200 rows), baserow(unlimited I think, but not sure), firebase(free untill certain GB)…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.