How to set the next month

I thought about that, but isn’t there a way to do that easiest?

i am trying…

1 Like

When I am using ‘Month Instant’ with ‘Now’ block, works, but with text of lb_mes_ano doesn’t work

This block returns the current month, a number from 1 to 12. You may or may not need this block. From there, you will log into the event by clicking on your arrows. I do not tell you if there is something ready because I do not need it yet. But I wonder how I would do …

1 Like

Remember that month and year must be updated when click on the arrow.

First try it yourself … :+1: :wink:
When you start your app, take the current month and give it the number it represents from 1 to 12. From there, do a procedure that will increase or decrease this initial value and compare if = 4, Apr, if = 7 Jul …

1 Like

What about the year?

Do the same.
Take the year at the beginning of the app.
However, the year will only increase if the month = 12 and the year will only decrease if the month = 1

1 Like

I’ll try this

1 Like

Do not forget that when the month is 12 and you click the right arrow, the month cannot be incremented … the same for month = 1 and click the left arrow … it cannot be decremented …

2 Likes

What about this?

3 Likes

Uau man, Very good!

empty_test.aia (4.3 KB)

3 Likes

If I were to do it it would take a long time, maybe all night.

@Rogerio_Rios exactly what you did say to me to do, right? but just a difference tha you sad to use number not name to months. @Deepanshu_Arya perhaps it is a good ideia change to number instead names, so works on other languages.

2 Likes

@Deepanshu_Arya and @Rogerio_Rios Thanks!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that the software was for multiple languages. If you are going to have problems with other languages ​​because of the Names of the Months, then you need to review because, I read other words in Portuguese on the App.
I prefer to teach how to fish instead of giving the fish.
Hugs

2 Likes

My app is just in portuguese, I mentioned other language to other develops that using apps on several languages.
It is working to me, I just translated the months.

You did not understand what I suggested you do … the numbers were to be able to make the condition to print the name of the month. If 1 writes Jan, If 2 writes Feb, If 3 writes Mar … you don’t understand. …Anyway …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.