How to show admob ads solution for ads not showing

In the video i have explained everything about how can you show admob ads in your app.

Sorry the language i used in the video is hindi do you also want in english or english subtitle poll right now.

• Make one tutorial in English
  • Yes but a short one
  • No, There is a reason i will explain in the post

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t think it is necessary to make one in English because most of the users that are whining for “my ads are not showing” understand Hindi.:wink:

1 Like

I think that’s an Indirect Reference to India

2 Likes

Can i know if it was something insulting or just a joke. Because it is insult in a way.

1 Like

Hey guys please follow the rules in the forum here. We have only one language which is allowed here and thats english. You guys talked in a language which nobody understand and the translate from google chorome browser cannot translate that language well.
It is unfair for all other users which have the same problem and they cannot read your answers.
Think of that.
Each user understand english like me. I know my english is not the best but each other understand if i write here. My mother language is german and a few other people here have german as mother language too. If we talk in german you dont understand that too.
We all talk english here and that is a rule also here.
So please guys dont be unfair to other users and write in english in that forum only or talk private.

I dont mean that bad to you but please understand this.
If you have a solution and you write it in your language no other user with the same issue cant solve it.

Thanks guys.

1 Like