How to store hindi languge in mysql databse

yes i understand but how to do with list view?

At every point where u r trying to show some value from database then use url decoder block in the same way as i mentioned above it will work fine
In your listview before values add url decoder block :wink:

Friend, in that short time, have you read the topic and tested the solutions available there? A problem cannot be solved abruptly. We have to read to understand the tips and try to find the solutions.

Whats a problem ? Integrar , time Stamp are types of fields …

Whats a problem ?

Not work!

the actual problem is index issue because while fetching data from mysql hindi text commimg in special characters format then characters are destroye the list structure and app unable to fing index.

if we succes to store hindi text in mysql without getting any error in mysql panel.if hindi text display correctly in phpadmin panel then no problem while data fetching maiin problem is we are unable to store hindi text in correct format!wait iam sending you screenshot

You can see this in this image hindi text was showing propperlly but next image you can see the hindi text showing like special characters so problem in storing data or uploading data from app!

You try This ?
Try alter your table or column :

ALTER Table YourTableName Modify YourColumnName FieldType(LenghtField) Character Set utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

ALTER TABLE YourTableName Convert To Character SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

And your Database :

ALTER Database YourDataBaseName Convert To CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci

And in the create table put at the end after closing the parenthesis ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

Did you change the php script? Are you using Deep Host?

Do you put in your script :

Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8' 

Your blocks send Insert commands to a script.
In the PHP script did you configure it?
header(“Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8”);

Then do what @Rogerio_Rios mentioned in his above three posts. Even then if you failed then you can use Bloob data type instead of text data type.
But first try what he mentioned above

1 Like

do this but not solved

please help

The solutions for php MySQL for problems with special characters are the ones we posted. I believe there is something you are not able to do.
What have you done?
List them.

i have change database,table,column collation to utf8 unicode ci and also add text type code to php header.

if you agree then i will provide you aia file and hosting details please correct the issue.please

Now i understand all errors!

error are not coming when add single word data in columns don,t matter hindi or engllish work fine.
but when i add multiple line and multiple words text in columns then i got index issue.i find the exast problem now.

see app is working correctly but if add more then one word in mysql column then i got list index issues.but full data is comming if i store 10 words in tittle column then 10 words are get while fetching data i text this with label but when i store this value to list then i got index issue!so problem in indexing or adding value to list from comming data

Friend, why store 10 words in a field? Field is a column where we store the same type of information. So if you want to store 10 titles you will have to create 10 records that represent 10 rows in the database table.

2 Likes

Ok then use Bloob data type instead of text data type
Your problem will get fixed
I aslo have faced this issue once Changing to bloob is the perfect solution :wink:

1 Like

But the bloob? Varchar accepts. But I don’t think I understand what he’s trying to do. I understand that he is confusing columns with lists.
10 títles in one column ? Issues Index ?
Don’t you think so too?