How to Use Checkbox Component

Hey Koders, I’m using checkbox component for the first time. I don’t know how to impliement this. I have taken 2 checkbox in Horizontal container1 and 2 checkbox in Horizontal Container 2.
User have to choose 1 from container 1 and 1 from container2. Also User Can only choose 1 checkbox from every container. He he won’t check he will show a notifier.
Please help me to impliement this
blocks (91)

you might want to use a radio button…

Only one Radio Button in a group of Radio Buttons can be checked at any given time.

Taifun

1 Like

Simple man, you can try like this

Yeah I got the solution. I applied other long method but it worked. Thank you sharing this

can you share it us?

Here i showed radio button of my project, instead you can change it with check box without problem it will work…

Sure I would love to share. Nothing just i have used if else condition. Check block below
blocks (92)
blocks (93)

Oh God… This is very basic(as you said length steps) and imagine if you have used minimum 10 check boxes what would happen and hard to fins where did you commit mistakes… Better in such cases we can use when any check boxes were checked…

If you have multiple horizontal mean you can use above said… If not only two HA you are going to use mean you can use if, then else alone instead of two if blocks…

Yeah as i told you i tried this long method :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.