How to use offline stored images using Dynamic image component?

I am using a Dynamic card and Image components … but I cannot show the images stored on my device

only the card view with label is shown

please I need help

Provide when download complete block…

That’s all the blocks … I don’t have any more blocks …
When testing the app, images aren’t showing . Labels do shown

OK in the blocks you are trying to show the image which do not exist. I want to ask whether you have kept or downloaded any images in file:///mnt/sdcard/download/new/ with names 1.png, 2.png and 3.png or not. If you haven’t done this then download the images on the path file:///mnt/sdcard/download/new/ and see results. If this is not the problem then please explain what you want to do and what you have tried till now?

You must see this…

For testing I already have put this images in the folder download/new/ … (i have this images in the folder) … and created the blocks to check whether the app will show this images (if found) or not … but it doesn’t …

So I am asking what is the correct path or the way to let the app shows Dynakic images from a storage … as I see all the tutorials for online images only

Thanks … all I needed is to write the correct image path and that what I was asking for … after checking your topic, I found that you used taifun.SpecficApplicationDirectory …
Which equals to /storage/emulated/0/ and the reset of the path …
So I started the path with this …NOT file://mnt/sdcard/ …

Thanks for your support @nikzdreamer2001

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.