How was my app? Why rejected?

Install my app and see. You can’t judge a app with its screen shot

Btw my app is fully dynamic

1 Like

okay so contact with kodular staff

How to contact kodular staff’s? I can’t able to send mail to support.kodular.io and i tried contacting via direct message but no one is responding.

I installed your app. Basically your app provides only Links to Websites. So of course it has been rejected because of low content. So no matter how attractive your UI is. Sorry.
Btw the text buttons in your horizontal scrolling menu are not readable. They dont fit. And why there is the countdown timer of 38 sec that I have to wait before the Website opens? Should this be a placeholder for ads?

Its an udemy affiliate app so it has only course link.

Please show the screenshot

This is because of the system verify that url is valid. If the url is invalid it checks for valid affiliate url

There you are.

What? I already mentioned its an affiliate app of udemy

I would assume you can’t just make an app for the sole purpose of affiliate links. They are usually shared on social media, blogs and websites but your app is purely for affiliate links. You would need to provide some sort of content and use affiliate links to go along with it, otherwise you just have a worse version of Udemy. Just my guess.

Have your installed my app? It has contents too

Mention that in your post. Not everyone wants to download your app and screenshots aren’t enough. The issue literally states it could be low quality content so that is why I assumed as such.

I published my app successfully on PlayStore. And still i don’t know why kodular rejected my ad approval.

Congrats! If it is on the play store, you don’t need Kodular approval. If you are still just curious about why specifically Kodular rejected the app, I am unsure at this point. Hopefully someone can clarify.

2 Likes

I need kodular ad approval coz i publish my app in other app markets like (amazon, apk pure etc…)

2 Likes

If its approved to show ads on playstore, why don’t you download the app from the playstore and upload it to other places… That should work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.