Https://c.kodular.io/ 24 hours without access

So it passes your home router (192.168.0.1), gets to your ISPs entry router (172.23.122.170) and can not go past that one. So the correct entity to ask for help is your ISP. Call them and ask them what’s happening. It might be a temporary issue on their side.

Otherwise you’ll have to use VPN (or change your ISP)

1 Like

Yesterday I went to the internet provider. Warn about the error. They called me and I was on the street and we couldn’t solve it. I waited for their return to be close to the router and the notebook. But they did not return.
Thank you all. I will call and post the possible solution.
@avramyu

1 Like

It´s a joke :man_facepalming:
I spent the whole afternoon, after several attempts to talk to the support (isolated place), trying to solve.
In summary, now at 17:20 local time Brazil, I called the support and they answered, and the moment I explained everything I had tried … Shazam! Started working again ! :thinking:
I tried several commands: ipconfig / release
ipconfig / renew
ipconfig / flushdns (this worked for another site that was having the same problem)
ipconfig / registerdns
nbtstat -rr
netsh int ip reset all
netsh winsock reset
P.S. - :crazy_face:The support gave me an explanation that was not an explanation … :unamused:
Thanks !

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.