I AM SELLING A MENTAL SKILL GAME

Hello, I’m selling my project “Brain - Mind games”, the reason why I do it is because I have not done so well with the application and I hope someone can take advantage of it.

Basically it is an application of 14 puzzles to train the mind, they have some bugs with the ads but it is the least.

It comes in Spanish.

You can find it in the Play Store, you can download it through the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.kodular.developersbright.Braining

I accept as payment methods PAYPAL OR BITCOIN.

Includes AIA + APK files

Interested send me a message.

1 Like

Why did you make the same topic in the space of 2 minutes?

To reach more people, since you have not yet created the option to simultaneously add a single post to 2 topics

That’s spamming. You make one topic about one thing only.

1 Like

Ok sorry, Will I be banned ?

No, that is not how it works my friend, I just read the other one and now this one. By this you’re creating what’s called a duplicated topic and those are always meant to be minimized by all means. They’ll probably take down the other one and keep this one up WITHOUT banning you, I don’t know what they’ll do next time, but it’s just a warning.

Could you make your title smallcase? All uppercase is like shouting and we don’t shout here.

2 Likes