I can't assign a location sensor to the map

Hello friends, I have a problem, when I try to assign the location sensor to the map, no sensor comes out, even though I include more location sensors, the map does not recognize any of them, how can I solve this problem?

I am going to attach an image where I show that there is a location sensor in the app and there is a map, but I don’t get any sensor to add to the map:

Hello @Ismael_Torrealba,

I cannot seem reproduce this issue.

As you can see, the location sensor component shows up in the dropdown as expected.

I’m not sure why you aren’t seeing it. Maybe it could just be as simple as removing the components and placing them back?

i see same in my apk

1 Like

hello :
me too !
What is the solution ?

1 Like

as @Conor was not able to reproduce this issue, let me suggest you to prepare a test project as small as possible and add it into this thread, so @Conor can check it… thank you

Taifun

Hello,
I tried but on a simple projet, I see my location sensor, it s on my biggest projet, I do not see it :cry:
not reproductible simply sorry :frowning:

is it a multiple screen app?
probably you like to send your big project to @Conor as PM in case he is interested in that issue?

Taifun

hi, yes, it is a multi screen app…
why ? is it the problem ? :cry:
@Conor , do you want my app ? I can try to delete component not needed… Tell me !

so sometimes I have this error when for exemple I want to make a backup. Perhaps there are a link :

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36
foundIn = 1.4D.1-Eagle
faultData = com.google.gwt.json.client.JSONException: Error parsing JSON: SyntaxError: Unexpected token h in JSON at position 457
projectId = 4620409792102400

re !
I just send the AIA project to @Conor !

For information, here is the aia file in order to reproduct the problem :maps_location2 (1).aia (303.9 KB)

Any Idea to fix it ??

No one can help me ?

1 Like