I can't enter the application

I need help. I can’t enter the program I designed, I type my login information and it says the login is successful, but it throws it out instantly. how can i solve this problem?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

that’s the problem

I can’t find where the problem is for 3 days

make sure this global value having any data

your error easys this global id doesnot have any data and it is empty

i hope you have enable the timer always fire in designer property, please untick all the clock1 properties and put the clock timer enable to true at here

also i dont get your logic… once user sign up mean you can save his details in fb but every time when user logged in why do you the details? i think you should learn firebase component first

I will do the same as you said. If not, I’ll be back again. Thank you very much.

hi. I fixed the previous problem. there is a new problem. I enter the application, I collect points, it is reflected in the firebase with the same, but when I exit and re-enter the application, the score becomes zero. I want the reflection of the points collected in firebase. how can i solve this problem. please help me. Pictures are above. thank you for now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.