I can't log in to Kodular.io: Connection Error: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

Hi everyone, I can’t login to Kodular.io to create apps, I get the following error message:
Connection Error: SQLSTATE [08004] [1040] Too many connections

2 Likes

Try again after few minutes. Looks like people use Kodular much these days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
I’ve been trying for over an hour.
I wonder if we have this limit …
Now I entered, but it seems strange to me.

Most people has the same problem, as error says, too much connection is making to Kodular servers. When time passes, I’m sure staff will use another method to prevent this error.

mostly users are facing this error sometimes, i also face that but after refreshing or trying after little i get login, you can try anyother browser as well. like for me on opera its showing that error again and again but in Chrome its going smoothly,

and it will get fixed soon , when new update arrive.

2 Likes

as @ImranTariq said, this is fixed in next update please do not create duplicate topics

Thanks for the reply. I have not found other topics related to this problem and I have published only one topic about it.

Neither do I

how will you find those unlisted topics? not my fault, i’ve answered this before.

here is one i still remember Connection Error: SQLSTATE

Yes I know, that one was unlisted because it wasn’t in English

and all of this is our fault :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Whats Problem ??

on openning the kodular creator it is showing this error “Connection Error: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections”

I also face the same error today but after that i refresh page and the error gone.

1 Like

I also faced… :cold_face:

1 Like

Is your error also gone by refreshing the page.

nope…its still there.

Try another browser, clear cookies etc

For me, on one browser it’s keep refreshing and on another it works fine

1 Like