I deleted my project accidentally!

I tried again but still showing the same error. I will give you my email and password please upload in that.

I see you have only the screen files. So you will have to do the following.

If you say you have the old project, open it with https://www.7-zip.org/ and go to the scr folder, where you have all the Screen. Remove them all and replace them with the files Diego sent you. Upload it to Kodular Creator.

Avoid modifying the original files, create a backup and make the modifications with the copies.

If you get errors, suddenly it is because your project is asking for “asset” files that did not come in the .zip if you had resources in it.

I opened another aia and placed with the files that Deigo sent me. Aia is working in @himalayanxtiger creator but now in mine. I don’t know what’s the problem.

Dont give id /pass please , just download it and open from desktop

delete previous one and try this

I did,

Please :worried: it’s frustrating me from last 10 days.

Try from pc

Yah broo, i tried from pc too

@Yasir_Shakoor This opens well, it is compiled well. But it only has errors when using it …

I recommend that you take what you can save and rebuild your project. Good luck.

1 Like

Did you upload it in creator?

Aia imported!:smiley: i don’t know what the hell is wrong with my account, i tried in another account and uploaded well.:heart_eyes: Thank a lot guys for your support @imancol @himalayanxtiger @bodymindpower @Boban and off course @Diego :heart_eyes:love you all

and please remove the aia :blush:

1 Like

I had to remove it from every quoted message as well :laughing:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.