I deleted my project accidentally!

Someone pls help me I accidentally deleted my project and u have no backup or AIA file pls help me how can I recover deleted AIA file from makeroid pls :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

It is called Kodular since a long time.

1 Like

How?
Can you read?

1 Like

I made a backup before, but deleted the file without checking and now the file is not working.

i have a recovery 16 digit code

I believe that’s your Project Id if I can recall. I don’t know how you deleted your project accidentally when there’s been a dialog requesting you to confirm the deletion and you should never continue on a dialog until you’ve finished reading it… one day there’s gonna be a dialog to blow Kodular servers up and no one is gonna read it, then what happens :frowning:

I made a backup before, but deleted the file without checking and now the file is not working.

Exactly what is not working? If there’s any error then try to solve it or post it here so members can help… Atleast you will have a basic working project after this and then you can build upon it further

Just pm Deigo he will give your project :slightly_smiling_face: some days ago same thing happened with me but Deigo helped me in recovering my project

1 Like