Thank you for contacting the Google Play team. We have received the following information in the Permissions Declaration Form you submitted:
#1: In one sentence, please describe the core functionality of your app.
We are using Users Phone State to get DeviceID and manipulate Users Experience and Security to Users Data and We use to read user incoming SMS and Phone Call to Verify a User for Security Reasons
#2: What is the core functionality in your app requiring the Call Log and/or SMS permissions?
Enterprise Archive and Device Management [READ_SMS, RECEIVE_MMS, RECEIVE_SMS, WRITE_SMS, READ_CALL_LOG, PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS, WRITE_CALL_LOG], SMS-based financial transactions (e.g., 5-digit messages), and related activity including OTP account verification for financial transactions and fraud detection [RECEIVE_SMS, READ_SMS, SEND_SMS]
#3: Do any of the following disallowed use cases apply to your app’s core functionality request for Call Log or SMS permissions?
#4: Do any of the following other use cases apply to your app’s core functionality request for Call Log or SMS permissions?
Accessibility, OTP & account verification via Phone Call
#5: Is your app’s use of Call Log or SMS permissions to provide the functionality required by law or regulation?
Our app Allows users to Pick up any Number from there Call Logs or Contacts and send them there Refer code. Auto OTP and Auto Call Verification
We reviewed your request and found that your app, ErnPay | ONLINE JOB | EARN MONEY | ZERO INVESTMENT, com.vedus.ernpay, does not qualify for use of the requested permissions for the following reasons:
- The declared functionality Enterprise Archive and Device Management, SMS-based financial transactions is determined to be unnecessary or not aligned with the core functionality of your app.
Please follow the steps below to submit an updated app.
- Read through the Permissions policy and review the Use of SMS or Call Log permission groups help article, which describes exceptions, invalid uses, and alternative implementation options.
- Make appropriate changes to your app. Namely, remove the specified permissions from your app’s manifest or migrate to an available alternative. If you believe your use case should be allowed, please review the rejection reasons carefully, make the necessary changes to your app, and submit a new request via the Permissions Declaration Form.
- Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
- Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
Alternatively, you can choose to unpublish the app.
If you’ve reviewed the policy and have further questions, please reach out to our policy support team.
The Google Play Team
WHAT SHOULD I FILL IN PERMISSION DECLARATION FROM