I have a plan for the docs!

So I have a plan. I was thinking with redefined AllInOne coming shortly. On docs.kodular.io why don’t the owner of their extension write a specific page for it. So the Creator question mark with the link to docs.kodular.io come to use, Is this a good idea? I’d love to write my own documentation for my own extension for all Builders and Creators.

2 Likes

Good, but I think we should first do something with the existing docs. Writing those is not so easy and more than the half of the docs is blank.

Sorry for that, but;
If you have time for make your extension’s docs. So, that means you have time for add current/existing components’ docs too. Help to currents docs, then do whatever you want. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think your idea is good! Creating docs for your extensions on someone else’s property doesn’t seems to be a fair practice. Also, I think there isn’t any need of docs for your extensions as you can simply add description to the blocks.

3 Likes

But can you provide instructions on the go?

Then why not create your own personal docs for all your extensions?

2 Likes

Great idea. I’ll hook it with my personal Site :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. And contribute to the Kodular Docs, shortly not quite yet… More projects have just been added on :joy:

2 Likes