I need extension developer

I need Extension Developer to make Extension for me I have PHP api

But then, why an extension? Use web Component.

3 Likes

make java code to extenasion

you can post here what you want to do and what is your php api, maybe you don’t need an extension.

If you have a PHP API, you can use Component web. I use mine made in PHP and I use web Component.

2 Likes

I have created a recharge app I want to automate that app now I have been provided API by a company They are php api And I made my app with FireBese I want to connect the two now

You can use the Component web block to send your API parameters. You can use Get / Post methods, depending on your API.

1 Like

Please check this link
https://www.weconnect.com.pk/apidoc
this is Api Link

Look This .
POST with parameters.

I don’t Understand How To Use
Please Guide Me In Block

1- You need to understand what an API is.

2-You need to understand how your API works.

3- You need to understand how the web component works. (Properties Methods / Functions and Events)

4- You need to know how you will handle the return of the API.

3 Likes

i want like this php api
https://sendpk.com/api/sms.php?username=923430000000&password=***&sender=BrandName&mobile=923430000000&message=TestSMS
this is a simple api and use easily for send sms

How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

5 Likes

Thank you for providing a simple guide to work with API.

The category should be marketplace request as he wants something from developer

I can make you such an API

umm 8 months later pls do no reply to a very old topic