I need your help "our app is not compliant with Google Play Policies"

Hi
After updating my app I received an email from google that my app is not compliant with Google Play Policies.
Please check the information below because I couldn’t understand the problem.

" Issue with your app
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Inappropriate Ads policy.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

• Application Ratings : Please see attached screenshot com.starter_dev.Tafseer-AppRatings-225.png

• In-app experience : Please see attached screenshot com.starter_dev.Tafseer-InAppExperience-295.png

• You may need to check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content consistent with your app’s intended audience.

• If you use AdMob, please refer to the [AdMob Help Center] for more details on ad content filtering.

The screenshots in the attachments
com.starter_dev.Tafseer-AppRatings-225

Attached second screenshot also

Change the screenshot and request again!

What type of add you are using ? Admob? Then follow this

If you are using admob only, it is possible to just update the settings in admob website:

1. Select your app
  2. Click on “Blocking Controls”
  3. Click on “Ad Content Rating”
  4. Set to “G” General Audience.

With these settings it is not required to set “max_ad_content_rating” in the code. So no need to submit a new build, unless you are already

using “max_ad_content_rating”. In that case, you might need to remove it to avoid overriding.

Source link here

Or you can refer this

1 Like

Hi
The second screenshot is below, and I don’t know what is this suppose to mean.

com.starter_dev.Tafseer-AppRatings-225

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.