I want to make Number Transaction app using MySQL and PHP Is it possible?

Hello kodular
I am planning to make Number Transaction app mean user will enter some amount of there DEBTORS A/C and I want to store that number in MySQL database using PHP, And in there I was thinking that there will be allot of transaction wil be take place of storing and getting data from MySQL database so is possible with MySQL database and PHP script.

Friend, have you searched on Google? StackOverflow? Github?
But, improve your question (it is not clear) because in the stackoverflow they are more demanding with the questions.

Sorry for my sincerity …

But, Your question is exclusive to PHP …

https://www.google.com/search?q=make+multiple+transaction+Mysql+and+php&client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sxsrf=ALeKk03RaNN5P7fhKRrcIT791LsZgDkDig%3A1617160159642&ei=3-djYNfbJtWj5OUP-qGJoAo&oq=make+multiple+transaction+Mysql+and+php&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BwgjEOoCECc6CQgjEOoCECcQEzoECCMQJzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOgUIABCxAzoCCAA6BAgAEEM6BQguELEDOggILhDHARCvAToCCC46CwguEMcBEK8BEJMCOgUIABDLAToGCAAQFhAeOggIABAWEAoQHjoFCCEQoAE6CAghEBYQHRAeUNnZQFiigUJgwotCaANwAHgCgAHcAYgByT-SAQYwLjU2LjKYAQCgAQGwAQ_AAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

3 Likes

Thank you for reply. I have one more question that if my hosting is good means good resource are there and expensive hosting is purchased then Transaction will be executed fastly… Means speed execution is dependent on host? Yes or No