ICPU INFO Application. Check Your Mobile CPU

Today I will give you an app. If you like the app, please comment and tell me, I will give you the AIA ​​file. We all use mobile. But I don’t know what function support there is in mobile and what function support there is. I will give you the software on how to know them. So let’s see what functions you can see in the software. You follow the screenshot, I will talk in detail through screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT= 1

The first screenshot is our main page. On this main page we have placed ten categories. The list of categories is given below.
Device, System, Battery, Network Connection Type, Wi-Fi System, Cell Network System, Headphone Test, Flashlight Test, USB Test, Test Your Device,
You can test the lists that I have given. Through our this application. Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=2

The picture you are looking at now. That is the picture in the sidebar. Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=3

You have just seen that picture. That picture explains what is on your device. If you look at the picture a little better, you can see.
Model, Brand, Hardware, Screen Resolution, Screen Density, Hardware Serial Number, System Language, Time Zone, Ram Store, Device Store, The names of the functions I mentioned. You can see those.
Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=4

If you look a little better, you will understand the picture that you can see. We have many systems in mobile. So its job is to show what systems are supported on your mobile. Below are some names of what you can see in the system. Android Version, Apl Level, Security Patch Level, Bluetooth, Kernel Version, Root Access, Build ID, Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=5

You have just seen that picture. That picture explains what is on your device. If you look at the picture a little better you can see. You can see all the information about the battery information of your mobile. Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=6

You have just seen that picture. That picture explains what is on your device. If you look at the picture a little better, you can see
You can see all the information of WiFi. Below is a list of some of the WiFi you can see. Starus, SSID, Link Speed, Local IP, MAC Address, BSSID, 5GHz Support, Wi-Fi Direct Support, Signal Strength, You can see all this information.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=7

If you use a SIM, you will be able to see the full details of that SIM. As you can see in this picture. The following is a list of what you can see. Carrier Name, Phone Number, Network Roaming Number, Data Enabled, Connection, IMEI Number, You can see all this information.
Let’s not look at the next screenshot.

FOLLOW SCREENSHOT=8

You have just seen that picture. That picture explains what is on your device. If you look at the picture a little better you can see. You can check as many more futures as you have.

If you like our television. Then you must download. Thank You

I CPU Info App Download Now

2 Likes

Hello @sagortopu30 Keep the topic’s title short and useful/upto-the-point. Your current title looks like your are asking a question

1 Like

Also why this app looks similar to i-CPU :point_down: ? Have you just copied it making some minor changes?

7 Likes

You can use this guide to make notifier, then It will look good and you can also use rounded card view with no problem.

1 Like

yes… it looks like it… :laughing:

found my app logo inside apk file.

got it by extracting .apk file data. :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes