Ideas for a space exploration app

I have entered on a app design competition and the topic for the contest is space exploration. I have been building an app for few days for the competition, I would be very helpful if you can give me some ideas or tips for this app.

Welcome. That is a great idea. If you want some help you have to show what you have done so far.

Is it just the UI part?
Here we have several UI experts.

2 Likes

No, we have to build a full working app.

2 Likes

Elaborate more about space exploration

Ideas
*Planet gravitation simulator (using canvas) [where you can change gravitation,size etc of planets and then observe their behavior according to it]

*Rocket Launch Simulator: where user can observe the change in escape velocity and orbital velocity with the change in the planet’s size.

*Solar system simulator (using canvas) : [Again sun/star gravity variable and planet’s gravity variable to determine their velocity and behavior of revolution of planet]

*Story-based space learning game (using canvas)

*Planet/Galaxies/Constellation Image & Info database

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

How can I participate :grin: :laughing:

I believe that the registrations are closed but you can still check it out here designchampioship.in

I believe its Championship

people add games another things add something related to ai in space add information

Games are to enjoy :video_game: not to make a nerd :nerd_face: out of you.

add 3d models of rockets bestest tip

just add planets , rockets ,3d models
add info for spacex nasa astronauts info
also add high graphics video(your choice)make own video/export
i prefer make your own video to make it attractive
u can try it it is bit hard

Just don’t get a Copyright Strike by Space x and NASA

1 Like

yes he is also true
make something for kids so that they learn good things of space faster and add news of space