I'll pay you to develop an extension

I need an extension that reads the content of an application (reading the screen content). This content is overlaid on other applications, and I need to read the content and return it as text to my application. I am fully willing to pay a developer to create this extension for me.

Show an example of such app.

I am a rideshare driver (Uber) and I have always been curious to know my actual earnings. That’s why I am creating a calculator to help me with this. What it does is calculate the distance to be traveled and the fare amount. With this information, I can find out how much I earn per kilometer traveled. However, I currently have to add this information manually. Sometimes, I can’t do this because the ride-hailing app I use (Uber) overlays a panel on any app I’m using and shows the fare amount and the distance to be traveled. If I close this overlay to enter my app and input the ride information, it assumes I don’t want to take the ride and cancels it. So, I was thinking: if there is an extension that reads the screen content (I want to read the fare amount and the kilometers to be traveled), I would solve this problem. Then, it would just be a matter of having the app calculate this and using the “Floating View” extension to overlay a panel with the results. But, for that, I need an extension that reads the screen content. Do you understand?

See how the ride-hailing app offers me the ride

Knowing this, I need the app to read the fare amount, the distance to be traveled to the client, and the distance to be traveled to the destination. Additionally, I need the extension to also read the title (which is the name of the ride-hailing app).

Well, I have made such extension.

Can you pm me @Jackson_Santos

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to use this community much, but I can respond via PM (personal information removed)

Taifun

1 Like

I know how to make this app,

If you don’t get any working things,
You can contact me too

What returning method, StartValue or what??

Will This Work:
com.omext.contentreader.aix (7.2 KB)