Image recognition help

You Read About Look.
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/resources/ai/image-classification-look-extension

Watch The Tutorial Videos Then Try Using it.

Then Respond.

One more thing -

Look Can Only Tell What it Observed in The image.
Example - it can tell that there is a Book but it Cannot Read itā€™s Name and Cannot Tell itā€™s Author.

And you want to Know the Author.
For that You Need to Use Vision Api, or Any Other.

but i need detailed info telling app

Yes,
Then Use Vision Api.

pls help if you can help i dont know too much

can you share me a tutorial

Sorry i Donā€™t Know about Apiā€™s.

urgent pls

any non paying extension or .aix files

you have to check the apiā€™s documentation to see how to post and get.

1 Like

i am trying to work with it
But i am not getting where to Start with

Google platform need your credit card for the free trial. Prepaid card are not allowed.

Yes i Know
i registered for itā€™s Free Trial

All you want is an app with free api or extension or someone give you tutorial let me tell you that it is possible only in dreams.
Image recognition consumes lot of memory with different types of data algorithm runs on it so no one in this universe will serve you free.

1 Like

And learn basics of web components from docs and taifuns website

How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventorā€™s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ā€¦ the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ā€˜teachesā€™ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

i Will Definately Check it Out.
Thinkyou.

hi
why i am getting emails?

and if u will show the code i will prefer that also using extension that @Mohamed_Tamer

gave . pls tell

Which E-mails.
How Do We Know.

c9d23c51-711f-423b-9692-6aaabd7f3928
this is it.
well more important is the topic i cant get any solution using extension kindly tell coding .
the extension i used is:
https://mit-cml.github.io/extensions/data/extensions/LookExtension-20181124.aix