Images not open properly in web view

webviewImageFromAssets.apk (5.9 MB)

3 Likes

can u plz, tell us how you set join block horizontally… (path and file name) because there is vertically string option…

I would prefer if I get some feedback first on whether this works for you before asking further questions that could be answered quickly and easily with a little research.

1 Like

Hello @bodymindpower I am trying to access the assets in live testing through companion but i am getting error as web page not available

The web page at file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/io.makeroid.companion/files/assets/stopwattch.html could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

Android Version 10

Working Fine with Companion (1.5.1 Fenix) :white_check_mark:
Not Working With Companion (1.5.2 Fenix) :x:
Working Fine in Compiled Apk :white_check_mark:

What could be the reason ? or it is something like we have to wait for update ?

1 Like

Strange, for me it works with Companion on Android 11:

Blocks

1 Like

Companion (Version 1.5.1 Fenix)

Companion (Version 1.5.2 Fenix)

I’ll check that later also on one of my Android 10 devices.

1 Like

Skip Taifun’s PathToAssets as it’s not working…

use http://localhost/your_file_name.html

Works on companion 1.5.2 and as APK on A.11 and A.5

1 Like

Thanks @Boban

This seems to work for me in companion and in apk (tested on Android 10) :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Not for me on Android 11.

It will only work on companion 1.5.2

1 Like

Apparently I am still registered as a beta tester with this test device and have therefore not received an update, so Companion 1.5.1 was still installed on this Android test device. The update to 1.5.2 was carried out on all of my other 16 test devices. Unfortunately there seems to be no link to Companion version 1.5.2 yet. Or …?

You can download it from appcenter

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

oh… that’s why my image are not open with html pages… :thinking:… so what’s the way to show html pages when there are available in offline… because locahost related to computer system. is there any way of android devices to access html pages.?

AI2:

This for me does not work, I have tried everything, before with fenix 1.5.1 in apk it worked now in companion it works but with apk NOOO.

So it worked perfect with 1.5.1.

blocks3