[Important] Prevent Piracy!

the problem is there are many more,
anyways,
can you add verification method in extension for future, there must be a way

The Verification method is not at all effective…I can add Email or phone verification but still they can use a verified email unlimited times

Can you publish it here?

of-course,
and i deleted it again to prevent spreading.

see thumbnail, lol

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

well it is little harder but you can create your own website where buyers can come and create unique key for each new project, one key valid for just on project, hence buyer only buyer can create key and you can limit the extension use with package name and all

He Keeps on Adding More Extensions :neutral_face:

Could you please post the name of this project? @Deepanshu_Arya @Abhijith_Dominic

His app Name is SG Developer

1 Like

User_Block_System

i am not sure if he is sending free extension in this particular project, this is to track the person

1 Like

I found this in his Manifest : android:name="io.kodular.guptajagannath73.SG_Developer.permission.C2D_MESSAGE

android:name="io.kodular.guptajagannath73.SG_Developer.Screen5

1 Like

User has been identified and blocked.
Thanks for helping!

6 Likes

Great! :relieved: Thank you Guys, He cant make anymore updates to the app but it’s Dynamic and he can add extensions without app update so

I think we must take it as mission to stop this, we really have a good team…

1 Like

Update : His YouTube Channel is Now Banned.

I Disabled His Apk as well

6 Likes

How? Mention here so it can be useful for others in future??

4 Likes

Hii Friends. Sorry to disturb you all. But it is not the only way to share paid aix free of cost so kindly you have to take good action. Also you all have to increase the safety…

Thank you

I know that there are a lot of WhatsApp Group’s which share paid extensions for free.

That’s not possible at the moment. All Safety Measures can be bypassed easily

1 Like

Something to take care of this is already on our roadmap.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.