Install problem

I installed a app made from kodular then I uninstall after that I try to install the app but it show app not install

Is it your app? I ask so you can change the version number or something and try a new APK.
Is it published, or sideloaded (meaning not installed through a store)?
Is it the same device, and same configuration?
Did you uninstall it or remove it. When you remove it, the icon is removed, but the application stays?

4 Likes

The app is developed by me when I installed a app it successfully installed after that I uninstall the app now again I want to install the same app

Is it published, or sideloaded (meaning not installed through a store)?
Did you uninstall it or remove it. When you remove it, the icon is removed, but the application stays?

If you want help, please answer all questions.

You answered it is your app so I assume it is your AIA.

Save the AIA as a new version (checkpoint), change the version number in Screen1 Designer, and then rebuild as an APK and reinstall. It will have a different package name then

How to fix this problem?

1 Like

How to add a refresh button

I dont understand what you are asking

Click install anyway but remember to do that only on trusted app otherwise you may lead to privacy problems

Sideloading is life. Root is love.

This I think has been answered before. Search in the community please. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But some apps also take you in privacy problems

Never if you know what you’re doing. I have quite a few apps installed with root access, but they treat me well. :slight_smile:

Many of my apps are sideloaded, either because they violate Google policies and aren’t on the Play Store (I don’t use Google Play Protect obviously), or because I can’t afford to pay for them. (I will however not promote piracy. Pay when you have the money.)

If root access is given to a malicious app, hah good luck saving your device. Devices aren’t rooted by default to prevent mucking up the system.

1 Like

That’s why I said some apps

1 Like